OverviewKits/Bundles is a functionality brought by Kugamon to standard salesforce Products through the Products' Additional Product Information. Kits/Bundles allows you to sell Products/Services together, adding a relationship between them.
Kit/Bundles can be priced 3 different ways. The first Kit/Bundle Price Only, this is like a "wrapper", one price defined for all the of components of the kit/bundle with the members at $0. The second Kit/Bundle Price + Member Prices, is an overhead, kit/bundle cost plus the individual member prices. The third is Member Prices Only, is the sum of the individual components of the kit/bundle.
Audience : Administrator
Go to the Salesforce.com Product
1. Open the Product's Additional Product Information record
2. Set "Kit/Bundle" checkbox to True
3. Select the Kit/Bundle Pricing
4. Click Save
5. Scroll to Kit/Bundle Member Related List and click "New Kit/Bundle Member" button
6. Add Kit/Bundle Members and determine if Required and Quantity handling parameters
- If you have the Header as a Service, you will only be able to add Services
- To Create a Kit Bundle that includes Products and Services the Header must be a Product
- Set Print Kit/Bundle Members to False if you want to Hide Members on Quote, Order, and Invoice Templates. If set to False, make sure to Set Kit/Bundle Pricing to 'Kit/Bundle Price Only'