OverviewIn Salesforce, an Administrator can create different Price Books. Price Books is a standard Salesforce functionality that Kugamon leverages. A Price Book is a list of products/services and their associated prices. Price Books can be useful for account specific pricing or presenting specific, special pricing for products/services offered to certain parties. Once a Price Book is created you can assign them to accounts which carry through to Opportunities, Quotes and Orders to calculate pricing. To change an existing Price Book the Administator goes to the Products Tab, scrolls down and selects "Manage Price Books".
Audience : Administrator
1. Log into your Salesforce org | Go to the "Product" Tab
2. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and select "Manage Price Books" | Click "New"
4. Enter Price Book Name and click "Save and New"
5. When in new Price Book the Admin can add products by selecting "Add" in the Product related list
- When creating a price book the only required field is "Price Book Name"
- If you want to utilize the new price book make sure to check it as active
- When adding a product to a price book, you can use the standard price or assign a new price specific to the price book.