A manual payment can be made from the Order. For the reason that the Order is a binding agreement the End User can process a payment on behalf of the customer. If the End User has the customer on the phone they can go through the checkout process, entering their billing information and submit the transaction to the payment processor.
Audience : End User
1. Go to the Order
2. Click "New Payment"
3. Select Payment Type | Enter Details
4. Confirm the Contact Billing Information is valid
5. Click "Review Transaction" | Review the transaction
6. Click "Submit Transaction"
- If you do not have Save Credit Card functionality through Kugamon enabled it will not store the Credit Card
- If you store the Credit Card at the payment processor the Credit Card will not come back into Salesforce to be stored on the contact