Credit Card storing is a functionality Kugamon brings to Salesforce. The System Administrator would have to enable this functionality. They would need set up whether the card details would be stored on Salesforce or at the Payment Processor (PayPal, Authorize.net, or eWay).
Audience : End User
From the Contact:
1. Go to the Contact
2. Scroll down to the Payment Method related list
3. Click "New Payment Method"
- If stored at Salesforce the End User can save the card details from clicking the "New Payment" button on the Order and going through the checkout process
- If storing at the payment process the End User will have to go to the contact records' "Payment Method" related list and click "New Payment Method"
- If the card expires it will no longer be active and will be flagged inactive
- The End User must select the card as active to appear in the Save Payment Method drop down on the New Payment screen
- Saving bank account details is possible but the Administrator would need to sign up with Authorize.net for CIM and eCheck.
- When enabling the storing Credit Card functionality, the Administrator must agree to be PIC compliant