OverviewKugamon Settings has a section labeled "Additional Charges/Credits"; this is a separate list from the product list that contains other charges/credits for which a company could want to place on a quote, order or invoice. For example, a shipping fee or a coupon. When creating the administrator creates a library of Additional Charges/Credits that can be added and edited on Quotes, Orders, and Invoices.
Audience : Administrator
1. At the top of your Salesforce Instance | Go to Setup
2. Under App Setup | Click "Installed Packages" under App Setup
3. Find Kugamon Quote to Cash | Click "Configure"
4. Under Step 2 | Click "View Kugamon Settings"
5. Scroll down to "Additional Charges/Credits"
6. To create New Additional Charges/Credits click "New Additional Charges/Credits" button
7. To Update click "Edit" next to the Additional Charges/Credits you want to change
8. To Delete select "Del" next to the Additional Charges/Credits you want to delete
- Additional Charges/Credits can be added/edited on the Quote, Order, and Invoice
- Set the Additional Charge/Credit to Active to set visibility to End Users