OverviewHandling Terms and Conditions can be done within Kugamon Setting. Kugamon Settings has a section labeled "Specific Text and Terms Default Information". Here is where the client can decide on the Terms and how they will be displayed on Quotes, Orders, Invoice, as well as Company terms that show on all documents and product/service Terms. The administrator is able to turn on and turn off displaying any of the terms by unchecking the checkbox related. The company terms and conditions pull forward to all Quotes, Orders, and Invoices. Product terms and conditions will appear for every product that is marked for having terms and conditions (this is generic product terms). Product terms and conditions can be edited on the product, additional product information record as well.
Audience : Administrator
1. At top of your Salesforce Instance |Go to Setup
2. Under App Setup |Click "Installed Packages"
3. Find Kugamon Quote to Cash | Click "Configure"
4. Under Step 2 | Click "View Kugamon Settings"
5. Scroll down to "Specific Text and Terms Default Information"
- Sample Invoice Terms:
- Sample for Company Terms: