OverviewKugamon Quote to Cash creates the designation of Products/Service in Salesforce.com. Kugamon supports salesforces standard product and price books. Once the Product catalog is built out the End User can select from the list of Products/Serivces on the Opportunity, Quote, and Order. Kugamon bring two new components to the standard salesforce Products, Additional Product Information and Tiered Pricing. Additional Product Information is supplementary product/service data is held adding the Order process. Tiered pricing is where the administrator can set a volume based schedule that can be applied on Quotes and Orders.
Audience : Administrator
1. Log into your Salesforce Org | Go to the "Product" Tab
2. Under the "Recent Product" related list | Click "New"
3. Insert Product Name and details
4. Select "Save and Add Price" | Add Price
5. Click Save
- When creating a product the only required field is "Product Name"
- Kugamon captures additional product information. To learn more see "Setting Up Additional Product Information"
- We recommend De-activating or Deleting Products
- If you need to archive, please check the deactivate the Additional Product Information prior to archiving the Product (do this by unchecking the active checkbox)