OverviewFor taxes to apply to orders, the client must first build out a tax library in Kugamon Settings. In this tax library the client can create differing tax rates for the differing tax locations. Once the tax library is established the client can select the appropriate tax location in the Additional Account Information.
Audience : Administrator
1. At the top of your Salesforce Instance | Go to Setup
2. Under App Setup | Click "Installed Packages"
3. Find Kugamon Quote to Cash | Click "Configure"
4. Under Step 2 | Click "View Kugamon Settings"
5. Scroll down to the Tax Locations related list (here the client can create tax locations and rates to build out the tax library)
Once the client creates a tax library, by creating multiple different locations and rates, these locations can then be selected in the lookup field on the Account Additional Information page
- The Product and the Account must be marked as taxable so that the tax will calculate on the Order