OverviewKugamon allows the user to store Credit Cards on the contact record. This functionality must be enabled in order to utilize. Please remember that with turning on stored credit card our company is responsible to be PIC complaint. The credit card is stored on the contact record under Payment Method.
Audience : Administrator
1. At the top of your Salesforce Instance | Go to Setup
2. Under App Setup | Click "Installed Packages"
3. Find Kugamon Quote to Cash | Click "Configure"
4. Under Step 5 click "View Payment Settings"
5. In Payment Settings Click the custom link "Advanced Settings"
6. In Advance Settings accet terms | Click checkboxes
7. Select "Activate"
If using Authorize.net the card code verification setting will need to be unchecked to run the payment (this is done within Authorize.net settings)
- The checkboxes in the Advanced Settings that need to be checked are: Save Payment Method from Terminal; Auto-Check Save Payment Method; Preferred Capture From Terminal (choose Salesforce.com, Authorize.net or PayPal)
- For more information please check out Storing a Credit Card and Creating a New Payment Method for a Contact